Monday, May 11, 2015

And this time I know it's for real...........ɞ


ʚ.ɞ

Happy Monday! I woke up bright and early today! It's a special day for me because it my birthday, so I was up with the sun to take this whooooole day in. I even spent it in my new jammies which I loooove! My faaavourite thing to do, is sing, so as I was getting ready, my jam came on and I grabbed my microphone and began to sing!

For my amazing jammies, they're by Bad Seed and Turducken! It's a super cute collaboration set that you can grab at la boutique too. It's an amazingly perfect vintage set and I love how springy it is and the colours are sooo pretty! Make sure you haven't passed by these at that event either, you'll need it! To go with my adorable jammies, I put on my sleep mask from Tee*fy!

For my hair, it's new from Love Soul! They released two new hairs, super similar, but they're braided pigtail buns and sooo great! I love that it's really easy to resize too! A definite must!

For my bits and pieces I have my new deer from Half-Deer, my stool from Pilot, which I actually resized and made a little rest for my tiara! My extras are from Tres Blah & Apple Fall, and my peacock is from mish mish on my a.n.c step ladder! Lastly, my super pretty canopy around my vanity is also from a.n.c I love it so so much!

ʚ.ɞ

ʚ.The.Look
ʚ...................Bad Seed & Turducken - Vintage Pjs - Mint
ʚ...................[LOVE SOUL] Hair*154*Bitter Brown
ʚ...................Tee*fy Sleepy Wings Pink Sleeping Mask

ʚ.Extras
ʚ...................+Half-Deer+ Sleeping Deer Fawn [Blush]
ʚ...................{anc} canopy:lace:antiquestone
ʚ...................{anc} NOEL. :  hoofs ladder chair / milk 3Li
ʚ...................PILOT - Ruffle Pouf [Natural]
ʚ...................-tb- Spring Living -  Radio (Blue)
ʚ...................-tb- Vanity - Brushes
ʚ...................-tb- Vanity - Nail Polishes
ʚ...................AF Body Butter (Shea)
ʚ...................[ARIA] Diedra Amsonia bouquet in a vase
ʚ...................~BAZAR~ Floria Vanity table
ʚ...................*MishMish* White Peacock - The Dazzle
ʚ...................Noodles - Be Our Guest Tiara Silver/Diamond

I hope you have an amazing rest of your day- I'm going to enjoy mine and hang out! I will see you on Wednesday!
xo, Riles.....


0 comments:

Post a Comment