Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Bit of a Bunny......ɞ



ʚ

Today is a super tiny little post. I have had these insanely cute Easter baskets by Cooties for a bit now and an egg outfit by Boogers and I've been itching to blog them both- Both items can be found at Woodland Gacha by the way! I couldn't find the perfect outfit to go with them though! Then today, .click. released the cutest little outfit and pose set for Easter. It's at the Fiction & Fables event run by Heritage. My momma showed it to us and said she wanted a photo of us in the outfit! So after I took a very special photo for my beautiful parents, I decided to take a different one and put together a small blog post for you all! So here it is! Short & Sweet!

ʚ.Get the Look
ʚ.Body
jk: Baby Nikki Skin - Tone B
jkb: Bunny Face
tram  C606 hair / brown

ʚ.Outfit
.click. Bunny - Pink
<:*BoOgErS*:> Egg Outfit Peach

ʚ.Extras
~_* Cooties *_~ Bunny Basket Pink
~_* Cooties *_~  Loop Basket Natural
~_* Cooties *_~  Squiggle Basket Brown
.click.  Bunny 3 *Pose*


ʚ.Events Mentioned

That's it! I hope you have an amazing Tuesday! I'll be back tomorrow with a special Easter event blog for a small Easter festival opening on Thursday, so stay tuned!

xo Riles....

0 comments:

Post a Comment