Thursday, April 24, 2014

Cause even the stars they burn, some even fall to the Earth.....ɞ


ʚ

Hey! Happy Friday! So I have a little tiny LOTD for you today! It'll be my last blog until May 6th! I'm headed away for 9 days so I won't see you guys for a while! So this is just a tiny cozy blog since I've been feeling all cozy and comfy lately.

I put on this cozy, soft little outfit today! Both the top and bottom are from Snips & Snails! The god thing about this (Boys & Girls) is it's pretty gender neutral! As you can see, I'm wearing the pieces but it's totally something a boy can wear! So it's wonderful! I coupled it with my favourite Minuet boots, they're just so.... lovely! Then my allll time favourite accessory at the moment my Bicycle bracelet from Trinket and I'm earring that with a thicker tiffany coloured band. Super simple but super comfy look.
For my hair, I have on .Ploom.'s  Madison - Browns. It is amazing adorable on Toddleedoos, I just love looove the curls! It's a complete must have for girl TDs, it comes with the little colour change bow too!

ʚ.Today's Little Look
ʚ.Body
jk: Baby Nikki Skin - Tone B
.ploom. Madison - Browns

ʚ.Clothing
.S&S. Pullover Hoodie - Clay
.S&S. Patched Sweats - Sky
Minuet -  Blue/White Anchor & Sail - Rainboot

ʚ.Extras
.trinket. bicycle bracelet - rose gold (thicker)



That's it. Have an amazing week, and I'll see you as soon as I get back!

xo, Riles....

0 comments:

Post a Comment