Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Show me a smile then.....ɞ


ʚ
Happy Wednesday! I have a very small LOTD for you all today! I was just messing around a little and this picture happened so I figured... why not! 

Okay so if you haven't already, make sure you hit up Limited 50! The dress I am waiting is from there! It's Little Closet's Ruffle Dress! Only 50 are available, so much sure you grab yours! Also from there, you can't really see it, but Trinket has a cute, simple peace sign bracelet that comes in different metals with a colour change band. It's called peace sign bracelets! It's cute and sweet- there is a TON of great limited stuff there, check it ou!! Now the prop I'm on is from Collab88! It's by Flowey and it comes in 4 different colour options and I paired it with the flowers by VCO from The Seasons Story and the adorable Pully Puppy toy By Marmelade called  Pull Along Friend - Polux The Doggy! Oh it's so so cute and can be found at The Fictions & Fables Event!

ʚ
ʚ.What's up
ʚ.Body
jk: Baby Nikki Skin - Tone B
[ 69 ] JESSICA 02 - Ash Brown Collection

ʚ.Clothing
Little Closet - Ruffle Dress - Limited 50 Edition

ʚ.Extras
.trinket. peace sign bracelets
flowey. air chair / watercolor blush
Marmelade - Pull Along Friend - Polux The Doggy
VCO - Romantic Bouquet (yellow rose)

ʚ.Events Mentioned

That's all! Nothing too too crazy! I hope your day is wonderful and beautiful! Have an amazing one!
xo, Riles....



0 comments:

Post a Comment