Thursday, April 2, 2015

A little bit of Easter, April rain and La Boutique.....ɞ


Happy weekend! 
I have a bunch of different things from different events here today! Something for everyone! So.. check it out!

ʚ.ɞ
April showers bring May flowers! I hope so, but I also really love wearing umbrellas! Like this new one from Dream! It'll be out for La Boutique (which opens April 6th)! I comes in a ton of very pretty colours from white to black and ton of lovely colours in between! The come with a pre set pose to so it's awesome for photos or just standing around in the rain! They have beautiful lace detailing along the rim and bows too!

To match my rain theme and also from the event, my new sweater from Lazy Unicorn! These sweaters are insanely adorable! There few a bunch and it'll be a gacha! I'm wearing the rain drop one in pink! They have boots, and clouds and rain drops so there are so many options!

For my hair, it's brand new from Magika and ahuh I'm now a red head....... 
......
......
.......
APRIL FOOLS! (late)

It's actually a beautiful hair and perfect for us TDs! It's definitely now in my ever growing favourite folder! It's a super must have!

To finish off this look I added my Fri.day wellies, my Turducken toeless leggings, my hair clip from Argrace and my favourite teddy from Boogers!

ʚ.ɞ


That's better, back to brunette! I do like changing up my hair sometimes though, it allows for different colour combinations and colours in the photos! 

So we're moving from rainy to an Easter theme! First, my dress! It's brand new from Turducken- AND it's limited so you wanna run there and grab it quick! It's such a beautiful and pretty detailed gown and so so perfect for the holiday. It's a super great must have! Run and grab yours now!

For my egg and the set below, it's an egg painting set from Petite Bowtique! If you peek below there is a lot going on and it's great! There are a bunch of poses and it's nice for big and small families alike! This set also comes with dirty face paint tattoos so it's sooo perfect! A definite need for alll families painting this year! I did mine in the yard so I didn't get it on mommy's light floors! It also gives out these cute hand held egg dippers!

The little touches I used in these photos are my baby breath bouquet from Dream, my super curly hair from D!va and my trinket earrings!



(Full view of the set!)

ʚ.ɞ

ʚ.Look.1
ʚ............[LU] Rain Sweater - Pink
ʚ............~Dream. Rainy Day Vintage Umbrella- Fresh Milk
ʚ............Turducken ToddleeDoo - Toeless Tights - Blue
ʚ............Magika [01] The Wish
ʚ............fri. - Cutie.Wellies (Fog)
ʚ............<:*BoOgErS*:> Wear-A-Bear Hang Beige

ʚ.Look.2
ʚ............{Petite Bowtique} Egg Coloring Set
ʚ............Turducken ToddleeDoo - Floral Easter Gown
ʚ............""D!va"" Hair "Tina"
ʚ.............trinket. left eiffel earring - rose gold
ʚ............~Dream. Baby's Breath

That's it! I have one more tiny Easter blog planned coming Saturday! I hope you have a phenomenal Friday!
xo, Riles.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment