Monday, April 20, 2015

Finals week......ʚ.ɞ

ʚ.ɞ

Just a tiny heads up to all readers, friends and everyone else!

It's finals week for me, which means I will be studying super super hard. For those who don't know, I will begin nursing school in the fall, so these marks are insanely important for me in keeping my acceptances!

That being said, I will not be blogging this week. But good news! (Depending on how you look at it). I am officially done as of Friday and my summer begins, so loooots more time for blogging!

I hope you have a beautiful week, if you're in school too and taking finals or almost at finals, I hope you have a successful week or weeks! Study hard too and just think, summer is RIGHT around the corner. I will see you all Saturday for a biiiiig haul blog!

Have a beautiful one, and stay lovely!

xo, Riles......ɞ

0 comments:

Post a Comment