Tuesday, April 14, 2015

In the Forest of Much Rain; Day 8..................ɞ



ʚ.ɞ

Happy Tuesday!

So today I have a small look but it's not just the outfit I'm showing you it's actually a few extra pieces too! I'm still here in the Forest of much Rain with my family! We're spending some extra days here because it's just so amazing.

The one thing I loved about this place, were the sounds. Sometimes, when I'm feeling stressed or need a few seconds to breathe, I find a place that is mainly quiet of people and cars and such, and listen to the other sounds. This place, is on top of a hill and it's covered in butterflies! I sat down with some cool items and just... listened to the sounds of the forest. Calmed me down a lot.

Now, let's start with what's with me! I first off have this really pretty chair I'm leaning against! It's a collaboration between Kuro and Consignment! It's new for C88! It comes in 5 different colours, this white, red, blue, brown and black! There are two versions and I'm of course sitting on the PG version. The pose I'm sitting on is one from the stool too so it fits us super well! (I am using the thinking animation and I use my anyposer to tilt my head back juuuust a little to catch some sun!) It's a great find and I like that the more neutral colours can be super cute for any room really!

The skull you see beside me, it's a little scary but I also like it because I love unique pots for plants! This is by Consignment and from C88 as well!

I'm sure you've noticed the guitar! It's a standing guitar from Boogers and will be out at Shiny Shabby! There are other pieces available from Boogers too! This guitar comes in two versions, leaning and hanging and also in a few other colours! The other pieces I do plan on blogging, but more so once I'm back home, so keep your eyes peeled for that! I like this guitar because it's diverse, it can be placed in a music room, or a living room, or a bedroom... there are so many different areas to place it. It's great a total must have!

For my really pretty purse behind me, its from Turducken! I love purses, and I love that this one, is a clutch purse and little! However, IF you are an adult, there is also an adult version available too, so you kidlets reading this can match your mommy! I like when little accessories like this are made for us, I know I'll be blogging this cute purse again, it's great! Total must have and you can get it if you partake in the WayWard Hunt!

Lastly, but totally not least, my outfit! I have on my favourite hair of course for from D!va because it's really fitting for this vacation but my actual outfit, is from Little Stars! It's a full legged romper and offered in different colours. I love the floral pattern on it and the contrast with the white. It was my favourite one out of the selection. It's great for this place and so so cozy! It's also good for spring, because it's cool for the cooler weather but still warm if you're in the sun! Lastly to top alll that off, my super comfy Lazy Unicorn white flats!

ʚ.ɞ

ʚ.The.Look.&.Extras
ʚ...........* {.:Little Stars.:} * Steffany Jumpsuit
ʚ...........""D!va"" Hair "Nene" (Brown diamond)
ʚ...........[LU] Laced White Flats

ʚ...........Turducken ToddleeDoo - Vintage Clutch - Cream
ʚ...........[Con.] Skull Plant Pot
ʚ...........Kuro & [Con.] - White Wrapped Stool (PG)
ʚ...........<:*BoOgErS*:> Balalaika Leaning Natural

That's it! I really hope your day is amazing. I won't be blogging tomorrow, however, I will be on Thursday! I do however take photos that I don't blog and put them on my flickr! So if you're wanting to see extra things or vacation photos, feel free to add my to flickr, HERE!
Have a great one, 
xo, Riles....

0 comments:

Post a Comment