Saturday, April 11, 2015

In the Forest of Much Rain; Day 5..................ɞ


ʚ.ɞ

Ohai!

It's day FIVE! I look a little blogging break to enjoy yesterday!

I went for a more comfy look! It got rainy and windy for a little in the Forest of Rain so I decided to don my SUPER comfy pants from Des. Lunes. I absolutely love these too. They come in a bunch of colours and are totally unisex. They're great for lounge pants, or even jammies! These are new too for La. Boutique, so if you haven't gabbed them, make sure you do!

For my super cute shoes, they're from Lazy Unicorn. They're a pair of cute T-straps and I decided to mix up my look a bit and ad these more, dressy shoes with these pants and they totally work. It's a great look, I think. As you can see these shoes are suuuper versatile!

To top off this super cozy look. My hair is from Argrace and my Tee is a basic T-shirt from Little Closet!

ʚ.ɞ

ʚ.The.Look
ʚ................des lunes. * cozy pants {in dust}
ʚ...............[LU] Laced White Flats
ʚ...............Little Closet - Basic T-Shirts - White
ʚ...............*ARGRACE* HARUKA - Dark Browns
ʚ...............Pose set by .click.

That's it! I won't be blogging on Sunday! I'm taking another breather day! But, I shall be back on Monday with another vacation look for you!
xo, Riles....

0 comments:

Post a Comment