Tuesday, April 7, 2015

In the Forest of Much Rain; Day 1......ɞ



Happy Tuesday!

So we arrived at the Rain Forest yesterday! I was so excited and oh my gosh it's so so sooo amazing! I took a little time to explore and I found so many amazing views. To do my exploring, I decided to take my board out. There aren't waves really but it's so so perfect to paddle to places with since there is a lot of pretty rivers and streams! So I grabbed my Piglet puppy from Silent Sparrow and we went-a-lookin'!

For my outfit, I have on a pretty new swim suit from Petite Bowtique!It's great for swimming in and super cute! I have on the blue one with the bows from the pink version! For my hair, it's new as well! AND ANNNND it's rigged mesh! They're new from BABY and there are TWO and they fit us!! I'm super super excited for these!! I can't wait to see what's next! Hurry gooo get yours!!

For my pose, it's from a set by click! I'm using number 2, and lastly, my favourite flower crown form Half Deer!

ʚ.ɞ


ʚ.The Look
ʚ.........{Petite Bowtique} Fawn Bikini {Blue set & Pink bows}
ʚ.........:*BABY*: Hair Sarah - ToddleeDoo - Browns
ʚ.........+Half-Deer+ Forest's Tale - Flower Crown
ʚ.........~silentsparrow~ Weenie - Scout
ʚ..........click. Surfboards!

That's it! I'll see you tomorrow for Day 2!
xo, Riles.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment