Saturday, April 4, 2015

Easter look no.2.........ɞ

 

Happy Saturday!

I have a short and Eastery look for you today! Super simple but perfect for that day tomorrow!

ʚ.ɞ

So for today's look- for Easter, I slipped into another beautiful gown! This one is from Petite Bowtique! It comes in a bunch of different colours, and I'm wearing the rainbow one! Its a beautiful and softly coloured dress. It's perfect for the fun day with your family! Or, if you ahve another event, it's great for that too!

I also put on my new Pandy Charm set form Tea Soup! It' insanely adoooorable and if you love pandas, then this is definitely for you! It comes with a set of earrings, a necklace and a ring. You can't really see much of it in the photo above, so I've included a closer shot with my hands down, below so yo can see more of the detailing!

To finish off this look, I and wearing my Easter basket from the Turducken limited gown, carrying two of my amazingly cute friends from Alchemy/Birdy and finalizing this look with my faavourite hair form diva. My headband, from the Petite Bowtique dress!

(Closer look at the Tea Soup set!)

ʚ.ɞ

The Look
ʚ.........{PB} Tulip Gown Rainbow 
ʚ.........[tea.s] Pandy Charm Set {Earring and necklace}
ʚ.........Turducken ToddleeDoo - Floral Easter Gown {basket only}
ʚ.........Birdy/Alchemy - Spring Babes - Ducky - Winter
ʚ.........Birdy/Alchemy - Spring Babes - Fawn RARE

That's it! I hope your Easter is wonderful and lovely! Have a joyous one! I'll see you tomorrow for a quick and happy Easter post!
xo, Riles....

0 comments:

Post a Comment