Thursday, April 9, 2015

In the Forest of Much Rain; Day 3..................ɞ


ʚ.ɞ

Happy Thursday!

It's day 3 in the Forest of Much Rain! It was a pretty day here, a little rain and super hot so I found some water out of the shade! I'm a little swimmed out so I just hung out by the pool to cool down!

So, my cool down outfit for today's look is mainly from Turducken. There really isn't any rhyme or reason to what I'm putting on this week. It's just kinda what I feel! I put on one of the Turducken Maxi skirts, a white one! I chose it because it's airy and light and perfect for this hot weather! For my crop top, also from Turducken, was chosen because it too is light and neither of the two pieces attract the sun! I love crop tops, on us TDs but mainly when I have on a high wasted something on the bottom.

For my shoes, no shoes, but the noddles feet flowers in red and for my beautiful flower hair, D!va!

ʚ.ɞ

ʚ.The.Look
ʚ...........Turducken ToddleeDoo - Sheer Maxi Skirt - White
ʚ...........Turducken ToddleeDoo - Pattern Crop Top - Crown
ʚ...........Noodles - Lil Rose Barefoot Sandals TD Baby Secret
ʚ...........""D!va"" Hair "Mayumi3" (Brown diamond)

That's it! I will see you all tomorrow for Day 4!
xo, Riles....

0 comments:

Post a Comment