Monday, December 9, 2013

Baby it's cold outside...



Happy Holidays everyone! I've been in a total Christmas spirit for a few days now, sadly though it's bit toned down since I'm suffering from what I think might be the flu, not fun at all. This is going to be a simple LOTD post, nothing as long winded as my last posts (I'm sure you're grateful for the simplicity of this post), just simple but I wanted to still be able to bring you something- even though it's short and sweet!




I love winter. I complain bitterly about the cold but I do in fact love winter.  I love how it looks- it's so so pretty. What it brings and of course because is means Christmas is coming and I loove spending the holidays with friends and family- which is what Christmas is for me!

I stopped in to the Winter Festival- a bunch of cute little stores are taking part in it! I went in with my sights set on a few things, so if you get the chance, make sure you check it out completely! I am wearing an outfit from Marmelade called Red Plaid.. It's the really pretty red coat with the matching skirt. (If you are a boy TD- they have boys outfits too! They're wonderfully cute!) They come together and fit well together and it also comes with a pair of beige boots! However, for my shoes here, I grabbed a pair from Razzberry Inc and are called Rudy Sneaks. They ARE limited, only 50 are being sold- so if you love them as much as I do, go grab yourself a pair! They do fit toddleedoo, however they are resizable for those who are non TDs! SO if you're a kid size or an adult, they'll be great on you! The pose I am on in the first photo is also from there, it's by Say Cheese! The new I love Winter pose and they have a ton of cute poses available for your to buy there too! There are a bunch of other stores there- like a lot of awesome ones, so go take a look-see, you're guaranteed to find something for you!



LOTD:

Available Winter Festival:
Marmelade- Warm Plaid - Red
[RI] Rudy Sneaks LIMITED EDITION
Pose:
[SC] Say Cheese! ~I Love Winter~

Other stuff I'm wearing:
-LaViere-Darya Browns
.click. Flower Heart Mittens - Grey RARE
.click. Infinity Scarf 5
Slink Mesh Lids and Lashes
IKON Spectral Eyes - Green (These eyes can actually be found at FaMESHed)

Pose 2:
.click.- Sweet pose set.


And that's it, short and sweet and I'm going to spend my day curled up with a hot water bottle and lots of tea. Have an amazing week and please don't catch what I have!
hugs and kisses,
Riles.




0 comments:

Post a Comment