Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Kitties, Jammies, and Happy New Years Eve…

It doesn't matter what world I’m in, I love kittens and cats! I don’t much like when they are sleeping though… boring! Well, ok they are kinda cute still… but boring! This morning I was up nice and early… earlier than all our kitties. Between my Mommy, sister and me we have a few… mhm, just a few… really just a few! Anyways, I was trying to wake them up but someone must have kept them up late last night cuz they weren't listening to me.



Angel that I am, I got up on their climbing post and modeled my new jammies for you all. I’m mines Mommy’s angel so she got me these adorable jammies for Christmas.



While I was up there I was yelling at the top of my lungs to you all… did you hear me? If not, I will say it again…

*clears her throat and yells*

Best wishes to everyone for a very happy and healthy New Year <3

Mommy’s Angel Jammies with fun “feetie sound effects” by Sweet Tots 

0 comments:

Post a Comment