Friday, December 13, 2013

Let it Snow, Let it snow!


Hi everyone!   This is going to be a quick post today, but I've been wanting to blog this stuff for awhile now.  I went down to Heritage Snow Days Festival and picked up some adorable things that I know you all will adore!  First is this cute shimmery silver outfit from Baby Pie.  It is so pretty and has a big snowflake on the front of this comfy looking sweater.  I also picked up this nail polish hud from Petite Bowtique for Fifty Linden Friday today.  It has a silverish base color with different color snowflakes to pick from!   Also, at Heritage Snow Days, is this adorable chalkboard pose prop from .click.  I absolutely love this!  The creator of .click., Gracie Breuer, has opened a new store called .trinket. which so far has a gatcha featuring dainty animal silhouette rings.  There are a variety of animals and each are in three metal tones, silver, rose gold, and mixed metals.  I'm wearing the deer ring rare in silver and the cat ring in rose gold!  Be sure to check out Heritage Snow Days because there are so many stores selling adorable items!  As you can see most of the items I'm wearing for today's blog feature snowflakes.  I love snowflakes so much.  I find them very special because they represent so much to me.  They are each completely different and delicate.  It reminds me that even though life may be difficult and complicated sometimes, we should never give up because there is pure beauty still left in the world.  Each tiny snowflake is a representation of that.

What I am wearing:

Skin:  .::Mother Goose's::.Alison_01
Eyes: IKON Spectral Eyes - Clarity @Fameshed
Hair:  [LOVE SOUL] Hair*139*White Blonde
Lashes:  the kid company. lashes. natural.
Freckles:  {Sugar Heart} Sweetheart Speckles ~ Cheeks
Chilly Face:  :>Inner Peace<: Chilly Face
Outfit:  *Baby Pie* Arctic Snow Days Outfit @Heritage Snow Days Festival
Ring: .trinket. deer silhouette ring - silver rare   Gatcha @Heritage Snow Days Festival
Ring:  .trinket. cat silhouette ring - rose gold  Gatcha @Heritage Snow Days Festival
Hair Accessories:  [Love Soul] Hair Accessory*BEAR-WH*
Nail Polish:  {Petite Bowtique} Snowflake Nail Polish  FLF item
Pose and Prop:  .click. Let It Snow! @Heritage Snow Days Festival
Sim: Small Town Green


0 comments:

Post a Comment