Tuesday, December 24, 2013

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

With this being Christmas Eve, I feel the need to veer away from our typical blogs. Second Life is a melting pot for people from all over the world. We are from different cultures and represent many races and religions. I hope that I am accepting of all who cross my path; both in SL and RL. I hope as I blog today, those of you who have different beliefs than me will open your hearts and be accepting of me.


I believe in the reason behind Christmas… the birth of Jesus Christ. I wasn’t born into Christianity but have found myself here. I’ll spare you that long story.

Today my amazing Second Life parents call me their angel. This is not the first time I’ve been given that very special title. I believe in angels. I believe they are messengers sent from God. Today if I may be an angel and bring you blessings of peace, love, happiness and good health, that would make my Christmas the best one ever.

Happy Holidays to you and yours!


What you see...

Little Ballerina in White by Jellybeans Toy’s ‘n Stuff 

Angel Wings by Material Squirrel Wings

Nativity Scene – Animated Manger Complete Set by Generazioni 

0 comments:

Post a Comment