Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Tiny Trains and Candy Canes!

Hi, everyone! Are you worn out from Christmas preparations already? I am gettin' there for sure! Today I took a break from wrapping presents for some friends to play with a train my Dad bought - and finally got to wear some of my cozy stuff from the Candy Cane Lane gatcha event. If you haven't been, you have to check it out. There's a little bit of everything there - clothes, toys, accessories, books - and everything is transfer, so it's great to find fun little stocking-stuffers for people on your list. :)


Here's my look of the day, plus some info about the decorations, too!

Hair: tram C407 hair / brown (moca Loup)
Hairbow: [Atooly] The Kenzi Headband - Dark Teal Polka Dot (rockstarroo GossipGirl)
Sweater: Turducken - Reindeer Sweater - Navy (Alkatraz Constantine) *At Candy Cane Lane*
Shorts: Little Closet - Stone Wash Denim Shorts (IxiNoel Resident)
Boots: *LD* Bianca Boots (Lika Meili) on Marketplace, here.
Tights: Petite Bowtique - Desert Knights Tights (Manuela Wardark) *At Candy Cane Lane*
Glasses: NACH Glasses Black (Nancy Chatterbox) *At Candy Cane Lane*
Toy Train: CONSTRUCT Furniture (Cat Carfango) - it really goes round and round!

Christmas! T minus seven days - did you write to Father Christmas yet? I did!

xoxo, Gemma
 (P.s. That's my piano lesson stuff in the background - I should probably practice more than I do, which is never.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment