Monday, December 23, 2013

Extraordinary Merry Christmas


Happy Holidays! I loove Christmas so so much and I've been so so busy lately and I was going to make this a simple LOTD however, as I was digging through my inventory I came across my favourite photo tool. Teeth! But adorable baby teeth, perfect for photos!


PXL Creations has a great set of teeth! They offer shadow and non shadow versions and expansion packs. For those of us who play kids or toddleedoos or even teens they offer a baby pack! It comes with the 5 different sets above (one front tooth missing, top two teeth missing, full set of baby teeth, bottom two teeth missing and newly grown in top teeth for those around the older kids age mark) and a set with braces for pre-teens/teens! I love how realistic they look and how easy it is to change between them! They're great for roleplay too whether you've lost your first tooth or your last! You can find them at PXL- it's pretty inexpensive and the expansion pack is even cheaper! Go on, grab your own set or your next photo!

Now, super quick, I'm gonna talk about my outfit and my newest stuffy, Rudy! The outfit is from .The Blossom. and called Cute Friends! It's a full colourful outfit with boots and everything and was a super wonderful Christmas gift from my Papa! For hair I'm wearing one of Truth's newest releases called Althea! It's great for Toddleedoos and easy to resize with a cute colour change headband! And lastly, my newest friend- a Christmas gift from my momma and daddy- Rudy from Silentsparrow called *(Rudy) Holding  Deer-ee - Mesh Plush Deer it's easy to resize and hold for us little ones!




LOTD


On Riley:
The Blossom- Cute Friends
PXL Creations- [PXL] OpenMouth PRO v1.2  **Expansion Pack - [ PXL ] OpenMouthPRO Exp: BabyTeeth
~silentsparrow~  - *(Rudy) Holding  Deer-ee - Mesh Plush Deer ~silentsparrow~
TRUTH- Althea Light Browns Pack
IKON Spectral Eyes - Green (M)


Thank you so much for reading! Next Monday I will not be posting a blog sadly. I am off on vacation (irl) so I won't be able to post anything! Have a VERY Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years and I'll see you in 2014!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment