Thursday, October 9, 2014

Blackbird Fly.....ɞ


ʚ.ɞ
Happy Thursday! Oh Friday is SO close and I'm SO excited! Okay so, down to business. I have a very cute release to show you guys and it's from......



Turducken! That's right, keep those amazing eyes peeled this weekend and I'm sure you'll see the official release! So let's get right to it!

The first outfit an ADORABLE little denim jumper! It comes in a bunch of different denim washes and a perfectly matched short sleeved top! I'm wearing the dark wash with dots! It's such an adorable set and if you're feeling you want to dress it up for fall, you can totally toss on a pair of plain leggings under it and a long sleeve top with a scarf! It's a versatile jumper set and so simple, but so cute. My absolute favourite thing about it though are the tiny details. Believe me, I know it's easy to slap on a texture and price, but there are details on the jumper that really make it stand out. Like the tag and the little pocket buttons, and they may be minor- but they make a world of difference to me! For my little additions I put on my favourite Olive headband, my adorable over sized glasses from Buzz and of course my favourite go to shoes for Turducken! Topped it all off with a cute hair from LaViere!

For my second outfit it's a bit of a mash up! With the new Turducken release comes a bunch of new fall knit sweaters in a bunch of different colours- pastels and darks! There is something so pretty about white knit and brown leggings for me. It's so fall and it makes me feel so warm and cozy! So I put on the white sweater and again, the detailing on it is so pretty! I paired it all with a set of leggings from little closet, and boots that you'll see in just a moment!

ʚ.ɞ


As we continue on our journey... Just a tiny side note- for those who can't remember or have lived on the proverbial SL rock. Turcucken does do boys outfits and averaging about 2-3 outfits for boys per release, so girlies tell your brothers or boy pals! I've actually put one on for the photo up! I paired it with a cute denim skirt that is also part of the release, but we'll get to that in a moment. The T-shirt comes in a bunch of other colours and it comes in two versions, bloody.... and non bloody that is because of what it says on it.... Crystal Lake. Yes a Friday the 13th reference! But just because it's part of the boys set... does not mean I wont be wearing it! Back to the denim skirts. These come in different washes and waaaay cute. It's also super adorable with leggings under it! To finish it off, I added T-strap shoes again and hair from Ana log Dog!


For my last outfit from this release, an adorable jersey set. It's a cute pablum like shirt with shorts. They come together or separate when you buy it! They're all grey, however the colour detailing is different and is available in multiple colours! It's a full outfit including the boots and a pair super cute knee socks! I topped this off with a cute side pony by LaViere and a flower headband from Half-Deer!

ʚ.ɞ

That's it, however with this release came 2 Halloween costumes, 5 sets of adorable nail polish and another boys outfit! I'll be doing a Halloween blog in about a week or two, featuring a ton of costumes and stores that are making them or selling them and you'll see the 2 amazing ones from this release in that blog! 

ʚ.Look.1
ʚ........Turducken ToddleeDoo - Demin Jumper - Dark Wash - Dot *Coming soon*
ʚ........Turducken ToddleeDoo - Sassy Outfit {Shoes Only}
ʚ.........Olive. the Dis Giraffeh Headband
ʚ........[Buzz] Kaleido Glasses - Gold- RARE
ʚ........-LaViere- Astris -Brown Pack

ʚ.Look.2
ʚ........Turducken ToddleeDoo - Cozy Sweaters - Pastels {White} *Coming soon*
ʚ........Little Closet - Knit Polka Dot Leggings {Cream}
ʚ........[LOVE SOUL] Hair*145*Bitter Brown
ʚ........Turducken ToddleeDoo - Chrissy Outfit - Pink {Boots Only} *Coming soon*

ʚ.Look.3
ʚ........Turducken ToddleeDoo - Denim Skirts {White} *Coming soon*
ʚ........Turducken ToddleeDoo Boys - Crystal Lake Tee {Grey- No Blood} *Coming soon*
ʚ........Turducken ToddleeDoo - Sassy Outfit {Shoes Only}
ʚ........Analog Dog .b -mint  - dark browns

ʚ.Look.4
ʚ........Turducken ToddleeDoo - Chrissy Outfit - Pink {Box} *Coming soon*
ʚ........-LaViere- Gemma  Browns
ʚ........+Half-Deer+ Forest's Tale - Flower Crown

That's it! Don't forget to keep your eyes peeled for the new release! I really hope you guys enjoyed today's blog and I can't wait until you get to pick up some new stuff! Have an amazing night or day or whatever time it is for you!
xo, Riles.....



0 comments:

Post a Comment