Thursday, October 16, 2014

I wonder why I didn't see it there before.....ɞ


ʚ.ɞ

Every so often I go shopping at an event or a store and I come across a few things and a blog comes to mind. Other times I sit down and lay stuff out, wear things and then a blog comes together. Sometimes, it only takes one object- I see it and I go "Oh My God- I HAVE to do this" and it literally sits in my head and pokes at me until I do it, and I get SO excited and so inspired while I put it all together. Usually, it requires me to get a little creative and make things like poses or even an outfit- but I always looove doing it!

And thhaaaaat is what happened here! I saw this absolutely adorable Chandelier from MishMish at Trunk or Treat and literally the first thing that came to mind was 'Lumiere' from Beauty and the Beast- but like a baby Lumiere! Honestly this little friend was adorable and just so so perfect for this idea! It can be purchased in two parts, a holdable one and one that follows you around- floating! It's so perfect and I pretty much own everything from MishMish and for good reason! My eyes, I matched to Belle's, they're actually perfect for this photo and from IKON and I got them in Hazel from the new Hope Eyes collection.

My hair is rather old from Elikatira however there are plenty of other hairs that could work if you're looking for a Belle outfit for Halloween! The shoes are from Turducken, my go to shoes as always! My white tee is from Little Closet and I really love these super versatile tees! The bracelet and my necklace are from Noodles, and my dress I made actually specifically for this photo! If you're looking for a copy of it, feel free to IM me and I can give it out!

That's it, a simple little LOTD/photo I wanted to share- I wasn't completely sure about blogging the photo, but it all really makes a great Halloween costume and everyone needs to see this adorable little chandelier!

ʚ.ɞ

ʚ.Baby.Belle
ʚ.........IKON Hope Eyes - Hazel
ʚ.........*MishMish* Candlelish Holder @ trunk or treat
ʚ.........Turducken ToddleeDoo - Sassy Outfit {Shoes Only}
ʚ.........Noodles - Daughter Bracelet Rose Gold
ʚ.........Noodles - Enchanted Rose Necklace
ʚ.........Little Closet - Basic T-Shirts - White

ʚ.........Trunk or Treat

I really hope you enjoy the photo and pick up your own Lumiere friend! I also hope your day or night is nothing short of wonderful!
xo, Riles....



0 comments:

Post a Comment